If it isn’t already obvious, we LOVE Paul Mitchell!!
It would take quite a few blog entries to really divulge where all this love is coming from.
For now, we will just highlight a few of our favorite things about Paul Mitchell.
- Paul Mitchell is MADE IN THE USA and is the ONLY privately owned manufacturer in the entire Professional Beauty Industry. We think that speaks volumes to their integrity and commitment.
Why should you care?
- There are lots of manufacturers of “professional” beauty products, most of which are owned by L’Oreal, Estee Lauder or Proctor & Gamble. These companies also “specialize” in manufacturing other products such as pharmaceuticals and detergents.
We’re not saying that they are less effective in achieving your beauty goals, we’re just giving you the inside scoop.
- Co-Founder and CEO, John Paul DeJoria is a truly remarkable human-being. We think it’s safe to say that John Paul Mitchell Systems is one of the most philanthropic companies in the world.
“Success unshared is failure.” ~ John Paul DeJoria
- Did you know that they were the first company in the professional beauty industry to stand up against animal testing?
- Every purchase from the Paul Mitchell Tea-Tree line goes towards planting a tree with American Forest. We’ve planted over 150,000 trees!!
- The Paul Mitchell Awapuhi farm is fully sustainable, runs on solar power and has been since 1987!
- Thinking Globally and Acting Locally, Paul Mitchell has helped to feed thousands of children, preserved our natural resources, and has stood up for equal rights.
“When you choose Paul Mitchell, you’re supporting many charity efforts around the world.”
- Lastly, we firmly believe that Paul Mitchell products are the finest haircare products in the WORLD! duh!
For more information on this AMAZING organization, please visit their website.