Posted on September 6, 2012 by HagoyaH in Blog.
Not only are berries deliciously in season right now, they are packed with antioxidants
and are fierce fighters of free radicals to keep your face radiant and glowing!
Here is an easy at home Berry Yogurt Mask recipe for you to enjoy.
What you’ll need:
- (The darker the berry, the more antioxidants)
- 2 Tablespoons of Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- (Honey is a gentle exfoliant and helps to seal in moisture)
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- (The citric acid and vitamin C helps to brighten skin and is a wonderful astringent)
- Combine yogurt and honey in a blender and pulse until fully combined
- Add berries and puree until smooth, and then add lemon juice
- Apply the mixture to clean dry face and let mask sit for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry
PS: This is super tasty too :)